Fri, 28 Aug|
Trabzon CPA Chamber
Labor Legislation Training (Trabzon)
In cooperation with Trabzon CPA Chamber and Trabzon Experts Association; Excel Applied Labor Claims Training Instructor: Av. Elif ÖZDEMİR (Expert, Istanbul Bar Instructor)
Saat ve Yer
28 Aug 2020, 14:00 – 30 Aug 2020, 18:00
Trabzon CPA Chamber, İskenderpaşa, İbşiroğlu Çk. No:5, 61030 Ortahisar/Trabzon Merkez/Trabzon, Turkey
Purpose of Training: Experts are mostly consulted to calculate labor receivables in disputes involving workers in labor courts whose jurisdiction has been expanded with the Labor Courts Law No. 7036. Experts are required to know the general principles regarding the calculation of labor rights specified in the legislation and to have sufficient practical knowledge about how the receivable should be calculated according to different contract types and working styles. For this purpose, besides theoretical education, the main goal of the program is to gain the ability to calculate using calculation modules and excel based on hypothetical events.
Target Audience of the Training: Experts, CPA, Lawyers, Trainee Lawyers, CPA Interns and HR Employees constitute the target audience of the training.
Certificate : A "Training Certificate" will be given to our participants who meet the 80% participation requirement.
- What is the fee, which receivable item is calculated from which fee?
- How is the service period determined?
- How is severance pay calculated?
- What revenues are included?
- How is offsetting applied? I
- How is the Hbar indemnity calculated?
- What are the entitlements?
- What is the proof and calculation methods of overtime?
- What is the proof and calculation methods of general holiday work?
- How is annual leave calculated?
- How are compensation for not starting work and idle time receivable calculated?
- What are joint liability cases?
- What is the effect of the statute of limitations burial on labor compensation and receivables?
- How to use EXCEL in calculations?
Note: Since our training will be hands-on, our participants are required to bring their computers to the training.
Information on Covid-19 Precautions;
- Our quota is 50% of the capacity of the hall.
- Our training hall is prepared according to the social distance rule.
- The temperature of all our participants is measured at the entrance to the training hall.
- There are masks and disinfectants in our training halls.
- Training registrations and payments are made online only.